The Coffin Hop Anthology
DEATH BY DRIVE-IN
COFFIN HOP: DEATH BY DRIVE-IN is a collection of some of the best and brightest of the Coffin Hop crew, with 21 amazing B-movie inspired stories from some of the best Indie authors around. All profits from the anthology (as well as our Coffin Hop store) will be donated to LitWorld.org, a 501(c)3 non-profit organization supporting child literacy and social improvement the world over.
Special thanks to Siren’s Call Publications for their help with editing and formatting, and Liz Howerton Photography for the amazing cover art.
There book features an introduction by cult horror filmmaker, author and all-around pop-cult expert Scott S. Phillips, and a special cliffhanger episode of the epic comic book phenomenon – Robot Lincoln and Zombie Jackson as they face the sinister Dr. Acula and his steam-powered supermen! Edited by Axel Howerton and published by Coffin Hop Press.
The roster includes:
- A strange outbreak in the wilds of Alaska may spell unexpected doom for the world.
- Who are we, really? Where did we come from? And who stole Betty’s brain?
- Glenda is hot and available. She’s also totally wild, in the most primal sense of the word.
- Did old Mrs. Danek really see a spaceship? Or is she out of her mind?
- A rare creature haunts the depths of the Black Lagoon, searching for peace and quiet
- A scientist chooses love over duty and dooms a modern colossus in the process.
- An unexpected knick-knack leads to the total destruction of suburbia.
- Los Chupacabras! at the last lonely strip club in a desert wasteland.
- Baked goods on the warpath!
- An accursed bathroom stall spells doom for wayward souls.
- The superpowers bestowed by a faulty microwave may not be all they’re cut out to be.
- Karma comes calling in a black Mustang.
- A mechanical monster lays waste to a Hollywood film.
- The Queen of Screams finds her voice through pain and sacrifice.
- The ancient bane of Tokyo looks back on a life of carnage.
- The creatures of the night don’t take kindly to your condescension.
- Lady Marikova meets her new husband, and he’s a legendary ladykiller!
- Bee hates spiders. She might want to lock the doors.
- Frank’s idea of “playing dead” just got dead serious.
Don’t forget to check out the Official Coffin Hop Store for all your pre-event swag!