REACTING TO BAD REVIEWS ~
Tips and Tricks from SG
You just read a very negative review of your work on a popular website – now what?
– First things first – react immediately.
– Drink. Heavily, if need be.
– Shop. Buying something expensive helps.
– Anonymously mail a dead fish to the reviewer who spoke such blasphemy against your book.
– Respond to their review, explaining why they are an ignorant douche-bag.
– Make them retract the review. Some ways include coercion, extortion, blackmail, kidnapping, and torture…
– Review them.
– Print out your bad reviews, then burn them. Or wallpaper your office – for motivation.
– Post reviewer’s address online, and encourage your fans to mail them …
THIS is how some horror authors handle bad reviews from worse reviewers…
Comment and tell us YOUR coping skills!
Borrowed from Ways Authors to Handle Bad Reviews Originally posted on INDIE AUTHOR NEWS 3/15/15
I’ve never done this before, but this post is dedicated to Sea Caummisar and [Her] My #1 Fan.