What a great day!
Very big thanks and hugs to MegaMad 4 Books for nominating me for this LIEBSTER AWARD.
So what is the Liebster Award you ask? Well from my understanding Leibster is a German term for sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. Its awarded to bloggers with less than 200 followers as a form of recognition and support to keep on blogging. Blogger awards are such a great way to get to know bloggers better so we both knew we had to participate!
The rules are as follows:
1. You must thank the person who nominated you
2. Answer the 11 questions they have asked you.
3. Nominate 11 other people
4. Ask them 11 questions in return
MegaMad 4 Books gave me these questions…
1. If you could have a super power what would it be?
A: I wish I could fly. That’s not really a super-power tho…is it?
(I’d love to be able to shoot spaghetti from my fingertips).
2. Harry potter or Edward Cullen? and why?
A: Most definately Harry Potter. Even though I will admit, just this once, that I enjoyed The Twilight series as I was reading them, I still can’t stand behind the sparkly, day-walking, new breed of Vampire.
3. Why did you start your blog?
A: I wanted a place to talk to my friends about books. What we’ve read, what sucks, who is amazing…
4. If you won the lottery what would be the first thing you would buy?
A: A house. A home. Somewhere permanent to lay my head at night.
5. If you knew the world would end tomorrow what would you do today?
A: Over-indulge in every sin. Gluttony, lust, what’s the drinking & drugging one…
6. If you could be sucked into your favourite book? What book would that be?
A: I have to choose one where I’m not in danger, that’s difficult. I’ll come back to this.
7. What would people say about you at your funeral?
A: At this point, they’d say…’Psst … who was this chick?’ I’m hoping to change that.
8. If you could be given any gift what would it be?
A: A money tree. It may sound shallow, but, it’s a ‘dark & stormy night’ kind of time.
9. What would you call yourself if you could pick your own name?
A: I actually LoveLoveLove Shadow Girl! It’s a handle I earned, and a title I hold proudly.
10. Your favourite item of clothing and why?
A: My panties. My drawers. My undies. Underthings… I feel powerful knowing I’m wearing something either super sexy, or super silly! Black lace and Wonder Woman Underoos both hold a certain power of their own!
11. What would your ultimate pet be?
A: A mixture of puppy, kitten & baby penguin., Never grow up & never shed. Maybe never pooping, too!
The Blogs I’ve nominated are…
(not all under 200, but deserving nonetheless))
1. – Grizz-Tion – @ http://grizztion.wordpress.com/
2. – nikkis-surprise-elements @ http://nikkis-surprise-elements.tumblr.com/
3. – Undead-Dad @ http://undeaddad.com/
4. – Words Of Birds @ http://wordsofbirds.wordpress.com/
5. – Gore With Soul @ http://gorewithsoul.com/
6. – The Worlds Top 10 Of Anything & Everything @ http://wordpress.com/#!/read/blog/id/44388558/
7. – HarsH ReaLiTy @ http://wordpress.com/#!/read/blog/id/44817901/
8. – Read Intently @ http://wordpress.com/#!/read/blog/id/41009889/
9. – Jack Flacco @ http://wordpress.com/#!/read/blog/id/43714327/
10. – Curnblog @ http://wordpress.com/#!/read/blog/id/30848314/
11. – Patrons of the Pit @ http://wordpress.com/#!/read/blog/id/42769482/
The questions I have for these 11 people are…
1. If you were one of the seven deadly sins, which one would you be?
2. Why did you start your blog?
3. Anita or Buffy?
4. Which of your blog posts is your personal favorite?
5. Can you choose one favorite book for me? Or top 3-5? No pressure.
6. What is your ultimate blogging goal? No askies backsies – that’s a hard question!
7. Biggest pet peeve?
8. Are you married/single/divorced/it’s complicated/all of the above?
9. When is your favorite time of day to blog?
10. You’re on death row, about to be executed. What is your last meal going to be?
11. Tell me your favorite TV. Is it Sunday Walking Dead, Adult Swim on Cartoon Network? American Horror Story Wednesdays? Something else, from a decade ago perhaps?
Again, thank you MegaMad 4 Books!